Favorite Bread Baking Cookbooks
- Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking
- The Bread Baker's Apprentice: Mastering the Art of Extraordinary Bread
- My Bread: The Revolutionary No-Work, No-Knead Method - Jim Lahey of New York's Sullivan Street Bakery discovered a no-knead technique that was publicized by the New York Times Mark Bittman. It made it possible for us mortals to make bread as good as available in any bakery by combining flour, yeast, salt and water and leaving it alone for 12 hours. This book allows you to understand the technique and take it to the next level.
- The Bread Bible - A precise, detailed yet accessible set of recipes from Rose Levy Beranbaum. The book has over 300 illustrations and 32 pages of photos that make the recipes easy to follow.
- Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads: New Techniques, Extraordinary Flavor
- King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking: Delicious Recipes Using Nutritious Whole Grains - Tired of heavy, bitter whole wheat breads? This book allows you to create light, airy and healthy breads using whole wheat. Written by the expert bakers at the company that makes some of the best bread flour around--King Arthur.
- Beard On Bread - The classic collection of over 100 bread recipes from the master James Beard.
- Artisan Baking